working together for student success
Parent volunteers are not only an invaluable resource for our teachers and staff in the day-to-day of school operations, they also make up a key ingredient in creating a thriving school community. Parent involvement on campus and at school activities has been consistently reported to boost student attitudes about school, improve classroom conduct, boost academic performance, self-esteem and motivation.
In order to volunteer and participate in school events, the forms below must be completed and turned into the office. Please download and print completed forms and bring them to the School Office.
Recording Volunteer Hours
Volunteer hours are recorded in your FACTS account.
- Log in to your FACTS account
- Click on Family, then Family Home
- On the right, click on Add+ in the Service Hours Box
- Fill out the information
- Fill out Date and Number of Hours
- On Description, choose from thedrop down box
- Enter the description
- Notes, if needed
- Verified By should the staff member overseeing the activity
- Click Save
You can see your hours at any time by going to the Family Home screen.